Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hmmm that's good about the rear torsion bar that is says "choose base fiesta"... That means that the iA and last gen mazda2/fiesta have a similar-to-same rear suspension and that possibly opens up some parts. Hmmm.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I looked at the rear twist beam, and it doesn't appear to be the same, I wasnt finding the bolt holes they show on rear sway bar setups

·
Registered
172 Posts
one thing that can possibly be done that isn't yet out for the Scion iA is a cold air/short ram intake, shouldn't be that hard to put together.
I'm looking into the jame baron short ram mazda 3 intake for skyactiv motors.

Looks like it'll fit, bit i cant spare $180 right now lol give me a few weeks and ill let yall know

·
Registered
44 Posts
I looked at the rear twist beam, and it doesn't appear to be the same, I wasnt finding the bolt holes they show on rear sway bar setups
I did a bit more research on this and went ahead and ordered the DDMWorks rear sway bar. It currently comes with a drill bit to bore out the holes that ours doesn't have. All I did was pre drill the holes with a smaller bit... and then proceeded with the standard installation. Also our rear beam is slightly thicker so I upgraded to a longer bolt. It was an easy install and reduced body roll. Extremely worth the $100!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts