Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Browsing around the internet and I found a video summary of the Scion iA! Not sure if it's been posted yet but he provides a pretty comprehensive list of the Scion iA's features.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'm glad he stress about how good fuel economy is and what exactly factors into making it fuel efficient as its important to know that.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
His explanation of the safety systems is easy to understand and in depth too. Most sites will only list it out and give you a general idea of how it works but he provides the reaction process of it too.

·
Registered
401 Posts
His explanation of the safety systems is easy to understand and in depth too. Most sites will only list it out and give you a general idea of how it works but he provides the reaction process of it too.
All of which help with selling vehicles, if I was limited on information on the iA, seen this and lived close enough to that dealership, you bet i'd go in to that very same dealer.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Good information laid out plainly and succinctly. A great watch if you're curious. Thanks for posting this up for us.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Scion posted their own iA walkaround on their site!

It's mostly a list of the included features but you do get a close up look of the console buttons and what they do.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We do see a close up of the center console buttons but I do wish that would provide us with an in depth explanation of what each buttons does.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I learn by fumbling. :D
Granted I won't be knowledgeable about every function available for the infotainment but I'm sure the more popular options are easy to find in the iA.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts