Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Both vehicles look great at this event. I think that this is important for Scion to do. Get the vehicles out there and show the public that it is making some nice vehicles. Do we know if that green/yellow color is going to be available for purchase? Its bold, but I like it. I'm not sure I would want it on my daily driver car everyday though. Might look better on something more sporty.

·
Registered
422 Posts
rare sightings at that event, these two halos especially; Toyota 2000GT & LFA Nurburgring Edition!

The 2000GT is a great car and its a pretty rare sighting as well. Would be awesome to see it in person. Thanks for posting this up for us.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The 2000GT is a great car and its a pretty rare sighting as well. Would be awesome to see it in person. Thanks for posting this up for us.
Both individually are rare on their own, both together like this is just epic.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The LFA and the classics are cool and all, but I want to know more about the iA and the iM! Does anyone have a better photo of those poster boards that were next to each Scion? I want to know what the wheels are on the iA, they look fantastic!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The LFA and the classics are cool and all, but I want to know more about the iA and the iM! Does anyone have a better photo of those poster boards that were next to each Scion? I want to know what the wheels are on the iA, they look fantastic!!!
I didn't notice any mentions of aftermarket add on's on those boards, they just had manufacture specs.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Here's the best one I could find on the iA:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Anyone know if they're doing this event again?!? I definitely want to check out the iA in person, and definitely check out those wheels!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone know if they're doing this event again?!? I definitely want to check out the iA in person, and definitely check out those wheels!
Haven't seen anything yet, ask your dealers and keep an eye out on the Scion website.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts