Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
That's a smart ad, helps to appeal to the demographic which is familiar with what the overall idea is based around, sure to embed in their memory for some time which is what's important with these, at least to the extent that it gets them into a dealer and possibly buying before they walk out.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I find the commercials strange. Maybe they bring attention to the model, but I just don't see how these commercials would really make me want to buy the vehicle. I suppose if they can just get you into the dealership or to pick up the phone, that's a win.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I find the commercials strange. Maybe they bring attention to the model, but I just don't see how these commercials would really make me want to buy the vehicle. I suppose if they can just get you into the dealership or to pick up the phone, that's a win.
It's always about bringing attention to the model and in some cases the brand as a whole but this strictly the former. Here, they're trying to target a very specific audience that makes up some of the iA's buyer demographic.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Should have tried a star wars or game of thrones commercial. Even the Thief of Thieves would have been better since they've already got colored art for it.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The sad thing is I could actually see the Star Wars thing happening. There is Star Wars cross promotion with everything for this new movie.

·
Registered
370 Posts
We might even see more product placement happening with Scion in movies for all we know, even in a TV series (more budget friendly?)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts