Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to the community here, helped me decide to go with the iA and a good deal :) picking it up soon :)...
Red one :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Great choice of color.
Just make sure you go through the proper process to prevent the paint from fading in the sun.

Have you started to think about what first modifications and accessories you want to get?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the most disappointing part of the iA is that they're still using reflector housing :) And lack of a separate LED DRL !
So I'll be getting some CREE led's to replace the stock halogen, making sure that they're reflector housing adjusted and calibrated properly...
I'm planning on plastidip on the wheels, badging, chrome trim around the front grill etc and roof wrap (black gloss), window tinting, add footwell lighting (i didn't even check if it comes with anything?)... appearance only mods - pretty much go a red/black flavour given how much I like the look of Morino's pulse ia :)

What other 'proper process' are you referring to for sun damage? Other than a iA specific cover cover, (heavy duty 7L) , i haven't planned on anything else yet :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Totally a fail on my part, didn't see that bottom piece :|

By sun damage protection you can do PPF (paint protection film), you can also put a paint sealant on such as CQuartz or Opti-Coat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts