Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
The one with tiger stripes is pretty sweet. I forgot about the ESSO tiger. Castrol always tends to make great liveries too.

Pretty cool that some people will actually be able to drive them up the hill as well.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I see what they did there:

Either the exposure of the photo the FR-S contributed to a brighter more vibrant color scheme or they actually went with a brighter and more vibrant color scheme, if that's the case.... i wish they would have kept it closer to the original.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Either the exposure of the photo the FR-S contributed to a brighter more vibrant color scheme or they actually went with a brighter and more vibrant color scheme, if that's the case.... i wish they would have kept it closer to the original.
Most official shots and promotional shots are tweaked in photoshop. Things are taken out, colors are made brighter. Its like a better version of reality. Its expected at this point. That's why its best to see some amateur photos along with the professional stuff.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Most official shots and promotional shots are tweaked in photoshop. Things are taken out, colors are made brighter. Its like a better version of reality. Its expected at this point. That's why its best to see some amateur photos along with the professional stuff.
Yeah.

You can even see elsewhere on the picture obvious signs of how much it was retouched in a photo editing program.

Crazy vignetting.

·
Registered
401 Posts
ah well

at least we got to see a castrol theme'd FR-S :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
I was on a plane semi-recently, and I saw a guy retouching auto pictures he had taken. Changing colors, eliminating parking lines and/shadows, taking away reflections. Its not what things really look like, its an idealized version of reality.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I was on a plane semi-recently, and I saw a guy retouching auto pictures he had taken. Changing colors, eliminating parking lines and/shadows, taking away reflections. Its not what things really look like, its an idealized version of reality.
Yeah as you can imagine with editing abilities like that there's quite a lot that can be changed to bring a picture to someones liking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts