Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would assume any spoiler that fits the Mazda 2 sedan would fit the iA too. Note sure about the Mazda 3 ones. Just can't seem to find any or maybe I'm just not that great at searching.

·
Registered
12 Posts
There seems to be so much gray area with every aftermarket manufacture that claims to have iA parts 'in the works'.

I'm honestly more convinced that at this point it might just be more effective to start looking at the international submodels for alternatives (Mazda 2 sedan / Demio?) But I can't seem to find much info through my own research.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll probably end up going with a "universal" one if I do. Not sure that the Mazda 2 stuff would work, do to different shaped rear (hatch vs. sedan).

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'll probably end up going with a "universal" one if I do. Not sure that the Mazda 2 stuff would work, do to different shaped rear (hatch vs. sedan).

The Mazda 2 also comes in sedan. And the rear trunk is the same as our iA. Its just hard to get ahold of. Here is a pic with the spoiler. Just gotta make sure and get stuff from the newest Gen (2015+)

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have looked high and low, even contacted Mazda of Thailand to try to get a part number for the spoiler. I was told that they don't ship parts overseas and when I responded asking for a part number I haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone have any information regarding this spoiler? I think it would be a great addition to the vehicle and make it look even better.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What state is that picture from? I cannot find any info on the spoilers.
Puerto Rico, we are not actually a US states but something like it. Here its called Toyota Yaris like in Canada and Mexico. I got some info, can buy them at my local dealer for around 350$$. I'm going to call my seller and confirm info.

·
Registered
188 Posts
The spoiler looks great! Is anyone in Puerto Rico that would be able to get hold of some part numbers for the spoiler?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts