Scion IA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have called a few dealerships in Puerto Rico to inquire about the Yaris sedan spoiler and the ones I spoke with said they will not ship to the mainland US. Is there anyone in Puerto Rico on the Forum that might have some Insider information or be able to get a part number?

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have tried to contact Mazda of Thailand and Toyota of Puerto Rico with no luck on tracking down a part number, both areas just say they ' have no information'. Is anyone from PR willing to make contact with a dealer there to find out a part number?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have tried to contact Mazda of Thailand and Toyota of Puerto Rico with no luck on tracking down a part number, both areas just say they ' have no information'. Is anyone from PR willing to make contact with a dealer there to find out a part number?
I heard these cardboard spoilers gives your the most MPG, aero dynamics, and style for a affordable price.

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
That's actually not bad at all. Clean, smooth, follows body lines. Works out nicely to add a subtle touch to the rear end.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm hoping it looks less drastic in person but I think it will flow with the lines over the edges where it extends past the decklid. I ordered mine today and it should be in mid next week.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm just glad they are being produced by the manufacturer (not sure if Toyota or Mazda in this case) so they will have a warranty.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Suaz, if you don't mind me asking but how much did you pay and does it include install?
I rang my dealer and the parts guy said that they don't even have a price or stock yet...
Next week? who and where! lol
Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
The spoiler lists for $365, the dealership here in NC is selling it to me for $328.50+tax. I'm not sure how much installation will cost after that, the parts associate, Matt, said maybe 1-1.5 hours but he is uncertain until the part comes in. he was showing 10 spoilers (in paint code 42A) in California and New York, and 5 in Chicago when he did a national parts search. He had to add it in to his local system but was able to pull the accessory under the 2017 Yaris iA from the Toyota main database. I was able to reflect the $365 he quoted me on the Toyota Build Your Own portion of the website, which of course is down now so I can't capture a screenshot, haha.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts