Scion IA Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
I wish Scion/Toyota has an option for the Mazda2 spoiler. It's subtle and minimal and just the way I like it. I considered ordering those universal trunk lip things but couldn't find any in Graphite color.

Does the little overlap past the sides of the trunk look good, Suaz? Based on your photos, I kinda like it but kinda don't.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I bought my spoiler for around $100 USD from someone in the Scion iA Facebook page. He shipped it to me from Puerto Rico which cost about $50. Friend brought the spoiler to his favorite body ship to have it painted yesterday and I had it installed today! With shipping, paint, and installation, it cost around $270. About a full hundred less than the Toyota one and imo, this one looks better. (It's the Mazda2 trunk lip spoiler which isn't sold in the US).

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
What about a lip spoiler for the top of the rear windshield to supplement the typical hood spoiler? I've seen it on a Mercedes-Benz before. Where to find, how much $?...🇵🇷 is prob. the best place to look since it's the only part of the US where the Mazda 2 was/is sold. 🤔

61 - 69 of 69 Posts