Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who might know where to purchase quality touch up paint? I have the "Graphite" color, "Code 42A" and no one online has any? Interesting though is when I look up Mazda, they have a "Code 42A" and it is called "Meteor Grey Mica" I wonder if these are one in the same:)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Anyone who might know where to purchase quality touch up paint? I have the "Graphite" color, "Code 42A" and no one online has any? Interesting though is when I look up Mazda, they have a "Code 42A" and it is called "Meteor Grey Mica" I wonder if these are one in the same:)
I can almost guarantee that they are the same. Our cars are built in a Mazda factory, and since 99% of the car is a Mazda, I would assume they all use Mazda paint. My "Sterling" silver is the exact same color code (38P) as the "Liquid Silver Metallic". Side by side with a Mazda 3, it is obviously the same color... but mine is always cleaner. :D

That Meteor Grey Mica is the dark grey used on the newer Mazda 3s. From what I see, it looks identical to our "Graphite" color as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts