Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Finally bit the bullet on account of my Cheapness. Yesterday I bought the arm rest, Mud Guards, and a Custom made Windshield Shade.

Its over now No More anything but gas, but then that's several weeks out:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Right on! I'm also interested in getting some splash guards. Did you order through a dealer? I've been looking around online and eBay seems to be the only place I can find accessories.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Did you at least get window tints? That's one thing I can't possibly live without. Had a car without tinted windows, never letting that happen again.

·
Registered
422 Posts
What was so bad about it? I know the benefits, but sunglasses and trying to park in the shade seems like a doable solution most of the time.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No Window tints... I have had these on past vehicles and even the best last only 5 years or so before the de-lamination process. Not something I am interested in

·
Registered
401 Posts
What was so bad about it? I know the benefits, but sunglasses and trying to park in the shade seems like a doable solution most of the time.
Going for an hour commute each way to work and back during rush hour with the sun right at you can become bothersome. Plus it helps the interior to be cooler.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well,

Wind Shield Shade came in today... This is a custom shade so It is required to wait a bit as they are not stocked. To my surprise it took much less time than anticipated but I was not in any hurry. This one was bought off Ebay but USA made for the iA. Almost a perfect fit around around the Cover for the Laser Front end collision avoidance, but then it is so well done, one would have a hard time grasping something on it to take it down. comes in many colors as well..

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts