Scion IA Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
For a 2017 Yaris iA automatic, purchased 3/27/17 in Seattle, I paid $18,086, including tax, licensing and $1184 in accessories (spoiler, armrest, mudflaps, and cargo net).

·
Registered
95 Posts
I forge the actual number but based on my current monthly payment and how much we put down, I think it was 17,000.33 for my automatic. It was the July 4th sale at our dealership and after dealing with nearly 2 hours of bullshit at Hyundai, we noped the **** out of there and went to Toyota and the sales guy washed and fueled up the car and it was waiting for us when we got there. We signed the papers and all that and after 45 minutes, my uncle heard a rattling noise from the A/C so the sales guy actually went and washed and fueled up another iA for us rather than making up some excuse for the rattling and forcing us to take the faulty car home. We did have to wait an extra hour for the other car but it was much, much, MUCH less bullshit than Hyundai and I got a cheap yet fun to drive car!

·
Registered
16 Posts
9K OTD 2017 Manual with vehicle protection package, window tint, pin stripes, cargo net. Got them to add the arm rest. I also traded in 2 cars.

·
Registered
6 Posts
15,100 with two arm rests lol

First new car, used car segment WAY overpriced right now. Looking at a 50% price in reduction in used vehicles in the next five years. So maybe i'll upgrade when prices come back to earth.

Anyways, I live in north west ND. I purchased in Billings MT, 6pd Toyota iA with nav chip and arm rest included for 15,100. Not including tax, title registration. Thought I was getting a good deal but sounds like some others got in the 14's! Nice job. The NAV chip/ arm rest is supposedly 400/ 200 ash installed (arm rest).

Funny thing was when they detailed for driving off lot one of the guy's broke my armrest! So they shipped me a new one, the mounting plastic of which the hinge rests on seems cheap. However, I know exactly what happened the detailer clearly leaned in the vehicle and rested his weight all on the end of the arm rest. Go figure that wouldn't handle that kind of pressure.

Anyways looks like I'll have spare parts as I only need to replace the hinge, and may as well use the new arm rest. I'll probably have a bunch of spare parts since they mailed me a whole new kit. PM me if anybody needs parts! You just pay shipping.

:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I paid 16k OTD, automatic. I probably should've tried to negotiate but we were exhausted having to deal with terrible dealership experiences from Hyundai, Nissan, and Ford so when Toyota offered us this car and we said we're not paying a dime over msrp, they brought out the exact color I wanted and I got the car for 16 with 0% apr.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I only paid 13k for mine brand new back in 2016 (Scion iA Automatic) with $0 down and 0.9% interest. Was the last of two on the lot and they needed them gone before Toyota axed the Scion branding.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I paid $14,500 plus ~7% Nevada state tax. It was one of the last three 2017's they had on the lot in Feb 2018. They needed them gone to make space for new 2018 inventory.

When getting a new car, there's a rule of thumb I've followed several times without any problems: Get a new car prior to the year you're on. This works so well because you will be able to negotiate a little better since they'll want it off the lot asap.

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
$9100 used from a good small used car dealer, clean title, 71k miles, 1-2 nearby owners, hwy driven, all it needed was a leaking A/C hose replaced ($300 job for hired labor) and i'm trying to get the dealer to fix the three small cracks the windshield came with. The steering wheel has been faded from this aggressive heat but i can put a cover over it, plus UV-absorbing clear windshield tint. (Even though it's illegal)

Mine seems like the plus trim because it came with 16" alloy wheels instead of the 15" steel. I would've preferred the 15" for the better ride but...

I don't know how much it is MSRP, $15k i think?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts