Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an issue with my 2016 Toyota Scion iA that appeared suddenly. The electrician here could not find an answer to this issue, so I hope that someone in herr can help me with it.

The issue is that
1: The center lock of the car does not respond and the doors can not be opened by the remote or by the buttons inside the car.
2: The interior lights won't turn on when the doors open.
3: The trunk of the car won't open by the remote or from the inside the car .
4: The reverse light won't turn on although the camera is working when the gear is on the R.
5. The headlights are always on, although they are not turned on and cannot be controlled from the inside of the car by the headlight stick.
6: I have changed both the ignition lock+ computer and the body controller. However, the issue was not resolved.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I recommend you post your issues on a Mazda forum. Our cars are basically Mazda2s and share almost all components and systems with other Mazdas. MazdaForum and a Mazda3 forum should have a mechanic ready to help.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have an issue with my 2016 Toyota Scion iA that appeared suddenly. The electrician here could not find an answer to this issue, so I hope that someone in herr can help me with it.

The issue is that
1: The center lock of the car does not respond and the doors can not be opened by the remote or by the buttons inside the car.
2: The interior lights won't turn on when the doors open.
3: The trunk of the car won't open by the remote or from the inside the car .
4: The reverse light won't turn on although the camera is working when the gear is on the R.
5. The headlights are always on, although they are not turned on and cannot be controlled from the inside of the car by the headlight stick.
6: I have changed both the ignition lock+ computer and the body controller. However, the issue was not resolved.
after all you did only two steps left- check both fuss boxes- if all fuses are good- then read owners manual

1 - 4 of 4 Posts