Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I test drove the Yaris iA and was very impressed by handling and interior design. My lease on my current car ( a gas guzzling never again Chrysler 200) ends in a few months and looking for a good handling commuter car with great mileage . I don't like the Spark, Mirage, Nissan Versa Note. So far you guys happy with your iA's? I can't decide to lease or buy one but I've read of some problems they've had here and it concerns me. Your feedback is appreciated!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello all! I test drove the Yaris iA and was very impressed by handling and interior design. My lease on my current car ( a gas guzzling never again Chrysler 200) ends in a few months and looking for a good handling commuter car with great mileage . I don't like the Spark, Mirage, Nissan Versa Note. So far you guys happy with your iA's? I can't decide to lease or buy one but I've read of some problems they've had here and it concerns me. Your feedback is appreciated!
Well if your two wants are good handling and great gas mileage, the iA will make you very happy. Smooth handling as well as suspension around corners, and my mileage is averaging at 41.3mpg at the moment. I have low mileage (3.5k) but haven't had a single issue with it. More mileage people could probably chime in with better results. I would absolutely buy another one, just maybe a different color than the one I have now.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm biased towards the iA because I own one. If I hadn't bought the iA, I probably wouldn't take a second look at it but since I do own an iA and because it's my first car ever and because I love it, I would say yes. Otherwise, I would've gone with a Mazda3, Mazda6, Mazda CX-5, basically a Mazda anything with Kodo design. I love mazdas and it's why I love the iA. It's just that the iA is an entry level car with a small engine, that's why I would've preferred the Mazda3. Either way, I love my iA!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I would definitely buy the car again. Love the whole concept. Inexpensive, lightweight, great handling, nimble, an eager to rev engine, great fuel economy. You can explore the cars limits on regular roads. Reminds me of how cars used to be 30 years ago. The trend now in cars is bigger, heavier, and numb feeling cars. I like a car that feels like I've put on a glove and is responsive, not like driving a bus.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Im enjoying my iA: good fuel mpg, decently peppy 0-60 about 9 seconds, handles great for its class and the short throw miata like shifter is FUN!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts